Drop me an e-mail to let me know what you think of this Playbook: Kate Evans-Correia, Editor.
Do you have a question on power supplies for your data center? SearchDataCenter.com's power expert Robert McFarlane of Shen, Milsom, & Wilke, Inc., is available to answer your questions. You can pose a question or view responses to previously answered questions.
|Table of Contents|
|Power and data center design||Return to Table of Contents|
- Learning guide: How to design a server room
- Evolution not revolution
- Fault Tolerant Power Compliance Specification Version 2.0
|Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)||Return to Table of Contents|
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- How data centers protect against power outages
- How to test your UPS
- How to figure size requirements for new UPS unit
- An Extended Blackout Put UPS Systems to the Test: Liebert Passed With Flying Colors
- Comparing UPS System Design Configurations
|Protecting yourself from power failure||Return to Table of Contents|
- How to avoid a major data center power outage
- Power protection
- Thinking about inline power?
- Dual plugs prevent failure
- 12 steps to improving stability in Windows
|Case Studies, White Papers and Reference||Return to Table of Contents|
- Power and Cooling for Ultra-High Density Racks and Blade Servers
- Essential Power System Requirements for Next Generation Data Centers
- Reducing the Hidden Costs Associated with Upgrades of Data Center Power Capacity
- Business Continuity, IP Telephony Drive Power Protection Upgrade
- Liebert/Emerson Help Bring Carrier-Class Reliability to Broadband Satellite Service
- Digital Surveillance System Ups the Ante on System Availability; Liebert Delivers the Solution
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Which electrical connection is used in which country?
Dig deeper on Data Center Jobs and Staffing and Professional Development