Drop me an e-mail to let me know what you think of this Playbook: Kate Evans-Correia, Editor.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Do you have a question on physical security for your data center? SearchDataCenter.com's physical security expert Thor Mollung is available to answer your questions. You can pose a question or view responses to previously answered questions.
|Table of Contents|
|Physical security checklists||Return to Table of Contents|
- Data center physical security checklist
- Basics to consider when looking at physical security for risk assessment plan
- Physical security challenges growing
|Designing with physical security in mind||Return to Table of Contents|
- Requirements for the design of a secure data center
- Learning guide: How to design a server room
- Building the ideal web hosting facility: A physical security perspective
- Physical security: A biometric approach
- Let's get physical: Data center security
- Don't underestimate physical security
|Budgeting for physical security||Return to Table of Contents|
- Your physical security budget: Who pays and how much?
- What percentage of my budget should be allocated for physical security?
|Convergence of logical and physical security||Return to Table of Contents|