The following presentation was given at Data Center Decisions Spring 2005 in New York.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Data center outsourcing can be a way to save money, improve service and focus on your core business. However, it can also be a way to increase costs, lose control of your company's central nervous system and increase business risk. Structuring and negotiating the right outsourcing deal can make the difference.
In this session, Brad Peterson, Partner, Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP describes how you can:
- Identify the issues that make the difference between success and failure
- Align the service provider's incentives with your company's objectives
- Get the savings that your company expects
- Maintain control of critical processes, including those affecting Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Position yourself to smoothly manage an outsourcing arrangement
View the presentation.
Check out our resources on Outsourcing.