Stephen J. Bigelow, Senior Technology Editor in the Data Center and Virtualization Media Group at TechTarget Inc., has more than 20 years of technical writing experience in the PC/technology industry. He holds a bachelor of science in electrical engineering, along with CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ and Server+ certifications and has written hundreds of articles and more than 15 feature books on computer troubleshooting, including Bigelow’s PC Hardware Desk Reference and Bigelow’s PC Hardware Annoyances. Follow Steve on Twitter (@Stephen_Bigelow) and LinkedIn.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Stephen J. Bigelow
- Relax your workload with on-server GPUs
- Proper documentation saves data center from errors, confusion
- Design 10 kW and denser server racks
- How to shop for new mainframe tape
- What's the best mainframe storage media?
- Sharing tape storage across mainframes
- Avoid human intervention in data center processes
- A server memory technology that blurs the storage line
- The measure of an APM tool
- Speed up server hardware repairs
- Listen to what your big data results are saying
- Today's data centers are dense, and getting denser
- Popular regulatory compliance questions answered
- Size really does matter when it comes to data center efficiency
- What's hot and not about evaporative cooling
- Apply the Goldilocks principle to data center capacity
- Tactics for successful IT showback
- Best practices for data center automation tools
- Two DevOps challenges enterprises must overcome
- Unified monitoring tools show hope over traditional APM