The rewards of virtualizing an IT infrastructure can be enormous, but the challenges of doing so can be equally great. In this e-book, learn best practices for selecting the right systems management tools, and for removing barriers to virtualization from within your existing infrastructure.
Chapters Available For Free Access
How do you choose the best systems management tool for your virtual environment? In this essential e-guide, learn about key considerations and ...
The march toward data center virtualization continues. It’s not just servers; it’s everything in the data center: servers, networks and storage. ...
Tips and Tutorials
- IT business continuity plans help data centers expect the unexpected
- Hyper-convergence should solve data capacity, mobility issues
- Data center consolidation best practices: Lessons from the trenches
- IBM cloud efforts intensify as System z, Power hardware revenues tank
- Top 10 data center trends that shaped 2013
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Cloud services and data could be located anywhere -- and that's a scary proposition for many enterprises, especially after ongoing revelations of ...
Wholesale colocation solutions often provide organizations with a number of financial and logistical benefits. But data center outsourcing, though a ...
Some IT pros look at mainframes as converged infrastructure. Some see the flexibility and scalability of server farms, or outsourcing to MSPs and ...