The rewards of virtualizing an IT infrastructure can be enormous, but the challenges of doing so can be equally great. In this e-book, learn best practices for selecting the right systems management tools, and for removing barriers to virtualization from within your existing infrastructure.
Chapters Available For Free Access
How do you choose the best systems management tool for your virtual environment? In this essential e-guide, learn about key considerations and ...
The march toward data center virtualization continues. It’s not just servers; it’s everything in the data center: servers, networks and storage. ...
Tips and Tutorials
- International data center expansion fuses foreign with familiar
- Data center modernization streamlined through data migration
- Data center consolidation projects pave the way for innovation in 2014
- NSA issues highlight need for renewable data center power planning
- DCIM software implementation, cloud use on the rise in data centers
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Power consumption accounts for a large portion of data center operating costs, so it's important to understand power usage and efficiency when ...
Some enterprises are charging ahead with a cloud-first approach to their workloads -- not just test and dev, but production workloads as well. That ...
Disaster recovery is hard and expensive, based on the many enterprises with partial -- or no -- DR plans. But cloud computing is bringing DR to the ...