Clive Longbottom is the co-founder and service director at Quocirca and has been an ITC industry analyst for more than 15 years. Trained as a chemical engineer, he worked on anti-cancer drugs, car catalysts and fuel cells before moving in to IT. He has worked on many office automation projects, as well as Control of Substances Hazardous to Health, document management and knowledge management projects.
Contributions from Clive Longbottom
- New technology, trends to cool off the data center
- Colo with cloud services a boon for business
- UPS energy efficiency comes out from the shadows
- Building an expansion and expenditure case
- How to decide between capex and opex
- Should we bring CFD in from the cold?
- IT security is not full corporate security
- Can DC power rescue data center energy efficiency?
- Who gets to play with the UPS: Facilities or IT?